OUR JOURNEY TO CHANGE
Inspired by a Red Troopy from Portugal and a Coffee Roaster that likes to tell a few stories from time to time, the team here at EÔTÉ Coffee Company decided it was time for a change. No need to panic - our heart is still in the right place - our coffees are the same - and Todd will forever engage you in meaningful conversation over a good cup of coffee. Check out the changes . . .
NEW EÔTÉ COFFEE NAMES.
At EÔTÉ, we know that some of the world’s best coffee comes from some of the hardest to reach places, but also from some of the most interesting places in the world. We decided to take our customers on a journey to meet the people, see the places, hear the stories and discover the rituals that go into each cup of EÔTÉ coffee.
- UNLEADED – formerly Costa Rican Decaf – This Costa Rica mico-lot is a Swiss-Water Washed process that is every bit as good as it’s high octane brother. The chemical free decaffeination processed coffee is easy on your stomach and easy on your taste buds. It will surprise you as a single origin espresso and let you sleep at night.
- OUTPOST - formerly Burundi Honey Washed – Outpost is an outlying frontier or settlement. Long Miles Coffee produces excellent coffee in the coffee frontier of Burundi. Not only do they produce the best coffee coming out of the heart of Africa, they are also building water wells, washing stations, and implementing best practices that dramatically improve the quality of life of the small shareholders. Their stories from this outpost are as sweet as this honey processed coffee.
- VOYAGER - formerly Sumatra Mandheling Harimau Tiger –Indonesia is known for its many exotic islands and tropical climate. To reach the coffee region of Sumatra, the voyage takes you through the Java Sea. The voyage is often times as important as the destination. Savor the journey as much as you savor this bold savory Indonesian coffee.
- 3390 ESPRESSO BLEND – The road to Willow Springs remains the same!
MEDIUM TO DARK ROASTS
- CONEXIONES - formerly Nicaragua Finca La Aurora Washed – Whether making a connecting flight or connecting with a lifelong friend or someone you have just met, connecting is the heart beat of relationships. Connections is what lead EOTE to the Ferrufino Family in Matagalpa, Nicaragua.
- EL VIAJE - formerly Nicaragua Finca La Aurora Honey – The Journey is the perfect description of the honey washed process. Great care is taken along the journey of this delicate process. The results are sweet and rewarding. The extra effort taken by the Ferrufino Family is well worth the trip.
- BASECAMP - formerly Costa Rica Franco Garbanzo Estate – If you plan to reach the Summit, a well-outfitted Basecamp is paramount. Franco Garbanzo has your provisions and fuel to reach the Summit. Basecamp is a place of refuge once you descend.
- TRAILBLAZER - formerly Guatemala El Tempixque Estate - A Trailblazer is someone who makes new tracks through wild country. The Falla Family are innovators and pioneers in the Guatemala coffee industry. Their coffee is synonymous with excellence. This coffee family are trailblazers in both coffee production and farming practices.
- RED PIN DROP - formerly El Salvador LLG Los Torditos Estate – The name of this coffee is a nod to the Red Bourbon coffee bean that gives this cup its exquisite flavor. We get this bean direct from our friend, Anny Ruth at Finca Loma La Gloria, a family farm located on the slopes of the El Boquerón volcano in El Salvador.
- BYWAYS - formerly Guatemala Concepción Pinula – Coffee arrived via backroads and byways to Guatemala in 1750 by Jesuit Priests. Guatemala is now the 8th largest producer of coffee in the world. This coffee is grown in the Antigua region, on volcanic hillsides, a scenic and historical 23 miles from the capital Guatemala City. You must visit!
- WILLOW SPRINGS BLEND – No way are we touching this one!
- VESSEL- formerly Ethiopia Sidamo Guji - One the most recognizable parts of Ethiopian culture we discovered is the coffee ceremony or ritual. Coffee is always offered when visiting friends, during festivities, and as a daily staple of life, served in that one special mug.
NEW EÔTÉ COFFEES.
Since we are changing a few things, we thought what better time to give you a few new coffees to try. Enter . . .
- TRAVELER’S BLEND (Limited Time Blend) - This dark roast blend offers subtle aromas of cracked white pepper & African spice arousing the senses along with notes of dark baking chocolate. The body is medium with low acidity, and a smooth finish. Featuring coffees from Nicaragua and Burundi, Traveler’s Blend provides enough intrigue to keep you coming back for more.
- KICK-IN-THE-FACE (Limited Time Blend) - This French roast blend offers delicate aromas of molasses, smoke, and raw hide. The body is full, with bright acidity, and a long finish. Featuring origins from Indonesia, because sometimes a good kick in the face is exactly what you need. Coming to Amazon soon!
- EÔTÉ COLD BREW (Whole Beans Only) - This medium to dark roast blend offers discreet notes of caramel and milk chocolate. The body is medium, with low acidity, and a creamy mouth finish. Featuring coffee from Guatemala Antigua region, our Cold Brew Blend is outstanding over ice, sweet cream or the foundation to creative cocktails.
NEW EÔTÉ MERCHANDISE.
No journey would be complete without gear. Todd loves gear.
- EÔTÉ Vintage T-Shirts – Featuring six of our new coffee label designs, this dark heather gray short-sleeved t-shirt is 100% combed and ring spun cotton. Comfy for camping and hiking!
- EÔTÉ Trucker Hat – Back by popular demand with a few minor tweaks, this six-panel snapback hat has a pre-curved visor, mesh back panels, and structured crown. One Size Fits Most.
- EÔTÉ Tote Bag – Headed out for a quick day at the beach or a trip to the bookstore? This tote is great for snacks, books and even a laptop! Cotton Canvas. Open main compartment. Gusseted sides for added room and storage. Double 24" handles.
- EÔTÉ Ceramic Mug – The Created Co. has fashioned the perfect vessel for your morning coffee. 15 oz., ceramic Camper mug, white gloss with distressed finish.
- EÔTÉ Bullet Bottle – Have coffee, will travel with this The Created Co. 16 oz. Bullet Bottle. Double wall, stainless steel thermos, vacuum insulated, threaded 4 oz. lid with loop.
NEW EÔTÉ GIFT Pack.
Sharing is what we do best at EÔTÉ, and we want you to be able to share our passion with the folks (Todd’s word) in your life.
- 2017 EÔTÉ Graduation Pack. Give the gift of EÔTÉ to your graduate, includes two-2 oz. bags of our signature Willow Springs Blend and 3390 Espresso Blend coffees, one Bullet Bottle from The Created Co., plus a 25% discount card good for your next order of EÔTÉ coffee.
- 2017 EÔTÉ Teacher Appreciation Pack. Say thank you to that special teacher with this awesome EÔTÉ gift pack, includes two-2 oz. bags of our signature Willow Springs Blend and 3390 Espresso Blend coffees, one Camper ceramic mug from The Created Co., plus a 25% discount card good for your next order of EÔTÉ coffee.
And in case you need a reminder, Todd and the many folks we call our friends, will always go to the Ends of the Earth for you!